Page Divders Page Divders Page Divders
Blogspot Tutorial

Monday, October 06, 2014

Hello World//What You Can Expect


Well I've finally decided to make my first post ever ^__^. I guess I could start by telling you about myself:


  • Well I'm a Virgo(Born Aug.27)
  • I'm from Detroit
  • I'm a Traditionalist (I believe in marriage, I believe in being feminine, I believe in expecting and demanding respect, meaning calling me bitch, even in a "friendly" is not flattering to me, it's offensive.)
  • I'm a  AA black woman who enjoys being feminine(Read Here) I love her blog, she pretty much voices what I've been thinking for some time)
  • I love to travel 
  • I'm a makeup enthusiast 
  • It's very hard to get to know me. I....don't trust others easily >__> (I guess that's my Virgo, so I have a small circle of friends, not too many can get in there. I've had so many fake people that have tried to get in, but failed. I choose my friends. There are certain qualities I like about people.)
  • I'm a Christian(But I don't attend church, I just believe in God and Jesus. But I don't have church think mentality) 
  • I don't like watching T.V(I like to decide what kind of content I want to consume)
  • I'm a very stubborn person(meaning I'm not easily swayed away from my views, opinions, etc. Actually, I become more stubborn if people try to push into their way of thinking)
  • I'm a picky eater 
  • I hate cooking x__x, unless it's on my own terms
  • I'm a dog person
  • My favorite color(s): Pink and Purple :333
  • I'm not feminist .__. never will be.(Read Here ) She explains it better then I do ^w^ 





What You Can Expect

Well, this is more like a daily life blog. Of course I'm going to talk about makeup/fashion X3. Also there will be TRAVEL DIARIES :D ! So look out for that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment